• To establish investment objective.
• Pre-qualified your personal financial capability during financial due diligence.
• To identify the right property types in suitable areas.
• To carry out the actual market survey with regards to property pricing and future potentials for rental yields or capital appreciation.
• Upon final selection, negotiate with the property negotiator or the owner to achieve better than market price or at least a fair price.
• To authenticate the proper ownership and the title details of the property.
• To initiate the purchase process and arrange the final legal documentation.
• To arrange for loan application, documentation to final settlement.
• To hand over the purchased property to the new owner.